Monday, December 29, 2008

Psych - TV Show Transcripts

Psych - The Complete First SeasonTranscripts of the TV Show Psych that airs in the USA Network on Wednesday nights at 10pm ET/9pm CT. It stars James Roday as fake psychic, but real detective Shawn Spencer with Dule Hill as his sidekick Burton Guster. If the dialogue is too fast for you, the complete transcripts might help. I didn't like Gus before, but writing the transcripts made me realize that he sometimes also has some funny things to say. Also, I know that the creator of Psych, Steve Franks, was a fan of Moonlighting, but to me the numerous movie references made on the show is reminiscent of Remington Steele.

As promised, I've added a Psych transcript before Season 6 begins. The transcript for the Season 5 episode Shawn and Gus in Drag (Racing) has just been added. Please check back once in a while, as I will try my best to add more transcripts from the show or better yet follow this blog to get instant updates.  Enjoy fellow escapists! By the way, if you like Psych then you might also want to watch Castle.

Psych Transcripts

Season 1 | Season 5
1.1 Pilot Episode
1.2 Spellingg Bee
1.3 Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece
1.4 Woman Seeking Dead Husband, Smokers Okay, No Pets
1.5 9 Lives
1.6 Weekend Warriors
1.7 Who Ya Gonna Call?
1.8 Shawn vs. The Red Phantom
1.9 Forget Me Not
1.10 From the Earth to Starbucks
1.11 He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me, Oops He's Dead


Season 5 | Season 1

5.5 Shawn and Gus in Drag (Racing)
5.6 Viagra Falls
5.7 Ferry Tale
5.8 Shawn 2.0
5.9 One, Maybe Two, Ways Out
5.10 Extradition II: The Actual Extradition Part
5.11 In Plain Fright
5.12 Dual Spires
5.13 We'd Like To Thank The Academy
5.14 The Polarizing Express
5.15 Dead Bear Walking
5.16 Yang 3 in 2D

Transcripts not enough? Why not watch Psych online?

10 Pennies for your thoughts:

runescape power leveling said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

banini said...

Duly noted. Thanks for your comment. =)

psych tv show said...

I love watching psych..... i always laugh with their gigs..

banini said...

^Thanks for your comment, psych_tv_show. I also love watching Psych. It seems like it's improving every season. The funniest episode for me was when they did that 80s thing where Jules even helped Shawn and Gus with their dance number. I forgot the title. But the funniest gag was when Shawn pretends to have killed Gus in order to avoid being caught. That one is a classic. It's original and ingenious!

Anonymous said...

Get transcripts for every episode.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing out the transcripts. It must've taken a lot of time - but it's really fun to read them over! I hope the archive will be full soon! GO PSYCH!

comprehensive episode guides said...

^Thanks for your comment! I'll try to add more Psych transcripts before Season 6 begins this fall.

-CEG

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm native German, but as the lastest dubbed episode is #4.06 I have to watch the English versions instead. Now, I'm actually proud to say that I unterstand about 90% of what is said but for the remaining 10% it's just very very nice to have a chance to look it up here! :p
Keep up your great work! *thumbs-up*

comprehensive episode guides said...

^We here at CEG are glad to hear that. Please let us know if there's a particular episode you'd like us to transcribe, and we'll try our very best to make it a priority.

Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember something about Henry making Shawn go to a party or something with some of his friends (I believe they were outside) and his friends' sons are all successful and Henry is sort of cutting Shawn down the whole time. I was wondering if you could tell me what episode this was from or if it's just something I read somewhere else. Thanks :)