Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monk - TV Show Transcripts

Monk - Season OneTranscripts of the hit USA Network TV show Monk that stars Tony Shaloub as the obsessive-compulsive detective Adrian Monk.  I have transcripts of Season 1 episodes including the pilot episode, and the one where Mr. Monk meets for the very first time the person who is to be his nemesis Dale the Whale.  Other episodes include Monk getting institutionalized after he unknowingly goes home to Trudy's old house.  Transcripts of the two episodes that feature Adrian going on dates are also available.  There is also that one where San Francisco was hit by an earthquake, and the trauma caused Adrian Monk to speak gibberish.  It was also in Season 1 where Monk rides a plane with Sharona after insisting on flying with her to New Jersey for fear of being left without a nurse, and who could forget the episode where he plays the clarinet with his favorite musician Willie Nelson.

Update: I just added the transcript of the Season 2 Monk episode Mr. Monk and the 12th Man.

Monk Transcripts


Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 5 Monk Transcripts

1.1 Mr. Monk and the Candidate
1.2 Mr. Monk and the Psychic
1.3 Mr. Monk Meets Dale the Whale
1.4 Mr. Monk Goes to the Carnival
1.5 Mr. Monk Goes to the Asylum
1.6 Mr. Monk and the Billionaire Mugger
1.7 Mr. Monk and the Other Woman
1.8 Mr. Monk and the Marathon Man
1.9 Mr. Monk Takes A Vacation
1.10 Mr. Monk and the Earthquake
1.11 Mr. Monk and the Red-Headed Stranger
1.12 Mr. Monk and the Airplane



Season 2 | Season 1 | Season 5 Monk Transcripts

2.5 Mr. Monk and the Very, Very Old Man
2.6 Mr. Monk Goes to the Theater
2.7 Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect
2.8 Mr. Monk Meets the Playboy
2.9 Mr. Monk and the 12th Man
2.13 Mr. Monk and the Missing Granny


Season 5 | Season 1 | Season 2 Monk Transcripts

5.1 Mr. Monk and the Actor
5.2 Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike
5.3 Mr. Monk and the Big Game
5.4 Mr. Monk Can't See a Thing
5.5 Mr. Monk, Private Eye
5.6 Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion
5.7 Mr. Monk Gets a New Shrink
5.8 Mr. Monk Goes to a Rock Concert
5.9 Mr. Monk Meets His Dad
5.10 Mr. Monk and the Leper
5.11 Mr. Monk Makes a Friend
5.12 Mr. Monk Is At Your Service
5.13 Mr. Monk Is On The Air
5.14 Mr. Monk Visits a Farm

48 Pennies for your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

makulit said...

^Thanks for the kind words! I truly appreciate it. I'll try my best to make it better.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.

comprehensive episode guides said...

^Thanks! We here at CEG are glad that you love our blog. Happy reading!

-CEG

Anonymous said...

Hey thank you for the wonderful article it had been genuinely useful , I hope you will just publish additional about this ! This topic rocks

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website really stands out : D.

Anonymous said...

Howdy this subject is pretty interesting. Keep it going man !

comprehensive episode guides said...

^Glad that you find it interesting! Happy reading.

-CEG

Taedi said...

Will you be making transcripts of Monk episodes for the rest of season 2 and for seasons 3-8?

I'm making a request for them because many of those episodes are among my favorites. These are some from the area of the series that hasn't been documented that I like:

"Mr. Monk and the Three Pies";
"Mr. Monk and the Panic Room";
"Mr. Monk Meets the Godfather";
"Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike";
"Mr. Monk Can't see a Thing";
"Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion";
"Mr. Monk Gets a New Shrink";
"Mr. Monk Goes to a Rock Concert";
"Mr. Monk and the Leper";
"Mr. Monk Is At Your Service";
"Mr. Monk Is On The Air";
"Mr. Monk Visits a Farm";
"Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan";
"Mr. Monk and the Rapper";
"Mr. Monk and the Naked Man";
"Mr. Monk and the Bad Girlfriend";
"Mr. Monk and the Birds and the Bees";
"Mr. Monk and the Buried Treasure";
"Mr. Monk and the Daredevil";
"Mr. Monk and the Man Who Shot Santa Claus";
"Mr. Monk Joins a Cult";
"Mr. Monk Goes to the Bank";
"Mr. Monk and the Three Julies";
"Mr. Monk Paints His Masterpiece";
"Mr. Monk Is On the Run (Parts I and II)";

"Mr. Monk Buys a House";

"Mr. Monk and the Genius";

"Mr. Monk Gets Lotto Fever";

"Mr. Monk Is Underwater";

"Mr. Monk's 100th Case";

"Mr. Monk Gets Hypnotized";

"Mr. Monk and the Miracle";

"Mr. Monk's Other Brother";

"Mr. Monk On Wheels";

"Mr. Monk and the Lady Next Door";

"Mr. Monk Makes the Playoffs";

"Mr. Monk and the Bully";

"Mr. Monk and the Magician";

"Mr. Monk Fights City Hall";

"Mr. Monk's Favorite Show";

"Mr. Monk and the UFO";

"Mr. Monk Is Someone Else";

"Mr. Monk Takes the Stand";

"Mr. Monk and the Critic";

"Mr. Monk and the Voodoo Curse";

"Mr. Monk Goes to Group Therapy";

"Mr. Monk and Sharona";

"Mr. Monk and the Dog";

"Mr. Monk Is the Best Man";

"Mr. Monk and the Badge";

"Mr. Monk and the End (Parts I and II)";

These are episodes where I personally believed a transcript could prove very handy and help out. It would transcript Monk episodes in seasons 5-8, which have never been transcripted at all.

Anonymous said...

I like your scripts from Monk. Can you make more scripts with this same quality you've put in?

Preferably, I'd like to see scripts for season 5, season 6, season 7 and season 8 episodes.

comprehensive episode guides said...

Thanks, Taedi! I appreciate your request. I'll make those suggestions a priority starting with the episodes from Season 5 to 8. I'll be abroad this May, but will start writing the transcripts when I get back in June. =)

Taedi said...

Thank you!

Taedi said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

No one could help me with my chemistry research paper, but you really helped me out.

comprehensive episode guides said...

^I can't imagine how, but I'm glad I was of help. Thanks for your comment.

-CEG

comprehensive episode guides said...

Hi Taedi,

I just added a transcript from the list of your requests. Happy reading!

-CEG

Taedi said...

What's the next Monk transcript you plan to publish?

Taedi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taedi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
comprehensive episode guides said...

I just added "Mr. Monk Is On the Air". The next one will be, "Mr. Monk Visits a Farm".

Taedi said...

Let me try to read your mind: "Mr. Monk and the Really, REALLY Dead Guy" is the next one you will write.

comprehensive episode guides said...

Actually, I wasn't planning on transcribing that episode, because it's not on your list. Haha! Mr. Monk and the Leper is next.

Taedi said...

Oh, well. I actually like "Mr. Monk and the Leper" a lot. Especially when it comes to Monk's and Natalie's reactions to having made physical contact with lepers!

Anonymous said...

very interesting information! .

Taedi said...

I actually would like to add a few more season 3 episodes to the mix: "Mr. Monk and the Red Herring," "Mr. Monk vs. the Cobra," "Mr. Monk Gets Cabin Fever," "Mr. Monk Goes to Vegas," "Mr. Monk and the Election," and "Mr. Monk and the Kid".

comprehensive episode guides said...

@Anonymous - Thanks!

@Taedi -- Hahaha! Me too! I especially loved Natalie's reaction when she got home, and rushed to the sink. I'll add your other requests to the list.

Taedia said...

You going to create any new transcripts soon? It's been a few months since we last got an update.

Perhaps some season seven scripts would work for me, preferably the second half.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is interesting and will put the blog to your favorites.

comprehensive episode guides said...

Unfortunately, there will be no updates to the Monk transcripts until June 2012 as the top priority right now is Mad Men. Mad Men episode summaries bring the highest ad revenue to this blog. I will try to sneak in a Monk transcript when I can, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anonymous said...

thanks, very good =)

comprehensive episode guides said...

^Why, thank you. I'm happy to announce that I'd probably be able to add Monk transcripts by the end of June.

-CEG

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

I admire the valuable information and facts you offer inside your posts. Ill bookmark your weblog and also have my children examine up right here typically. Im fairly positive theyll discover a lot of new things here than anybody else!

comprehensive episode guides said...

Thank you all for your comments.

-CEG

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for helping out, wonderful info.:)

comprehensive episode guides said...

^Glad to be of help!

-CEG

Anonymous said...


Hey. Very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds

Comprehensive Episode Guides said...

So glad you like it! Happy reading.

-CEG

Anonymous said...


Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet.

Comprehensive Episode Guides said...

^Glad you appreciate it!

-CEG

Anonymous said...


Pretty section of content.

Comprehensive Episode Guides said...

^Thanks. Your comment was well received.

-CEG

Anonymous said...


Hello there, I found your website by means of Google whilst searching for a similar issue, your site came way up, it seems great.

Comprehensive Episode Guides said...

Good to hear. I'm glad you liked it. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...


I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.

Anonymous said...


I can see that there is a rich diversity in the blogs I am reading and I am trying to leave some comment whereever I visit.

Comprehensive Episode Guides said...

Your comments are truly appreciated. They make the time and effort spent on this blog worthwhile.

Happy reading!